WELCOME TO SWAGGA SITE

GUYS I WANT YOU ALL TO FEEL FREE TO USE STUFFS HERE COS ITS ALL FOR REAL
PLEASE ALWAYS LEAVE A COMMENT
kunlextech
Loading...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

jokes

(Jun 04, 10) Skippo said: When I look at you, I cannot deny there is a God, cause only God could have created someone as wonderful and beautiful as you (Jun 04, 10) SKIPPO said: Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you. Plesae don't hurt my heart even if i go rong (May 30, 10) seth said: You've done all of this and so much more. You've brought the beauty peace, and love of the Garden of Eden to my door. Now, every night, and every dawn, I need you here with me, because I love you, and I'm only complete when you're beside me. (May 30, 10) seth said: I finally found my Garden of Eden when I met you. All of my life, I searched for someone who would make the stars shine bright each night, and make each day sunny. I wanted someone in my life who would make me smile, someone who would make me feel cherished, someone who would give me a lift when I'm feeling down, someone who would cheer me on, when I hesitate, someone who would hold and comfort me through the storms. (May 30, 10) said: She was a phantom of delight When first she gleam'd upon my sight: A lovely apparition, sent To be a moment's ornament; Her eyes as stars of twilight fair; Like Twilight's, too, her dusky hair; But all things else about her drawn From May-time and the cheerful dawn; A dancing shape, an image gay, To haunt, to startle, and waylay. I saw her upon nearer view, A spirit, yet a woman too! (May 30, 10) seth said: You're an angel to these eyes, and you don't even have to try. Heaven sent you to me, as if you'd fallen from the sky. You're an unending desire, my greatest need. You make my heart come alive, my soul bleed. I'm set free from the chains that once held me back, every time I hold you close to me. And when you put your hand in mine, I feel that I can become, all I ever hoped to be. (May 30, 10) seth said: I tried not to love you, but my love is deep and true. There's nothing that I'd rather do than spend my life with you. Looking into your eyes I feel, like I'm gazing into a beautiful dream. I imagine endless romance, beneath the moonlight's silver stream. (May 30, 10) seth said: I tried not to love you, but my love is deep and true. There's nothing that I'd rather do than spend my life with you. Looking into your eyes I feel, like I'm gazing into a beautiful dream. I imagine endless romance, beneath the moonlight's silver stream. (May 30, 10) Fussy (mod) said: "Love is a beautiful red rose given for no apparent reason." "Love is a hard rock between two people and can't be torn apart." "Love is a fire that reigns in the heart." "Love is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with time!" "Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.Show some love this month and you will be forever loved." (May 29, 10) Skippo said: The word 'Hello' means H=how R u? E= Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm u. L=Love 2 see u soon. O=Obviously, i miss u. Have a nice day. I LOVE U SO DEARLY!! 101 LOVE TEXT MESAGES:

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.

I'm so sad when you're gone. Come back soon. Miss you!
In my dreams and in our love for 1 another there are no impossibilities

Love is like quicksand - the deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out.

You're just my cup of tea.

Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts.

Love is not something you feel. It's something you do.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

My girlfriend told me, I should be more Affectionate, so i got two Girlfriends.

My heart is breaking since you went away

My love belongs to you.

My love is ever in your service.

One good thing about internet dating: you're guaranteed to click with whomever you meet.

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.

To feel love gives pleasure to one; to express it gives pleasure to two.

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world

True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.

True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending.

Trust, Love & Keep Moving (Growing)

We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We must love one another or die

When you left, I stopped smiling

Where ever I go, whatever I do, I carry a little part of you with me right here in the center of me heart.

Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme, I will love you until the end of time...

With love and patience, nothing is impossible.

You gotta learn to laugh, it's the way to true love.

You need Money to call someone Honey.

You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.

You touched my heart and changed my life for the better.

You're the icing on my cake. What's that? Chocolate, of course...

You're the laughter in my life.

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

Your love's better than a cold beer on a warm day. Almost...OK then, definitely!

Your love's better than a home run with the bases loaded.

Your love's better than chocolate.

101FRIENDSHIP LINES:

If you need advice, text me... if you need a friend, call me ... if you need me, come to me... if you need money........ SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED!

A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway

Friends are like a head of hair. You might lose some, but with enough cash you can buy them back.

Without humor, life sucks. Without Love, Life seems hopeless. But without a friend like you, life is nearly impossible.

Memories last forever, they simply never die, true friends stay together - they NEVER say good-bye.

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so my friend stay wasted all the time, and have the time of your life!

A faithful friend is worth more than all the gold in the world.

Love is only chatter, it's your friends that really matter.

I've nothing to offer so it's love I'm going to send. It's nothing that I've borrowed, nor nothing that I'd lend. This love that I send comes with my Lifetime Guarantee.

It's much easier to turn a friendship into love, than love into friendship.

Friendships multiply joys and divide griefs.

Our kind of friendship is like love without wings!

Friendship is a sheltering tree.

I believe in Angels, the ones that Heaven sends. Each day I tell those Angels, you are my best of friends.

Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.

A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.

True friends warm the heart, make you laugh, smile...yes, you are a true friend.

A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway

Your the kind of friend that only heaven could have sent.

I need you too know our friendship means a lot - If you cry then I cry, if you laugh..if you jump out the window I look down then....I laugh again :-)

Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light.

Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen.

The world is round so that friendship may encircle it.

JOKES SMS :
SMS Jokes

News: 3 Chimps escaped from the zoo... 1 was caught watching tv... another playing football and the third one was caught reading this txt message



God made man and then rested. God made women and then no one rested



The longest sentence known to man: "I do."



CNN News. Bush orders 15,000 FBI trained dogs to track down Osama. FBI awaiting further orders as one of the dogs is reading this



Crime doesn't pay...Does that mean my job is a crime?



This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.



Why were males created before females?
Cos you always need a rough draft before the final copy.



I want to suck you... lick you... wanna move my tongue all over you...wanna feel you in my mouth...yep, tat's how u...eat an ice cream!



ALGEBRA: A weapon of math destruction.



Don't spend $2 to dry-clean a shirt. Donate it to the Salvation Army instead. They'll clean it, put it on a hanger. Next morn buy it back for 50p.



Do you ever notice that when you're driving, anyone going slower than you is an idiot and everyone driving faster than you is a maniac?



Q:What is the difference between a wife and a girlfriend?
A:About 45 pounds!!



Q: What is the difference between a smart blonde and a UFO?

A: There have been sightings of UFOs.



I think drinking and driving is terrible. You always spill it when you change gears...



There was this Eskimo chick who spent the night with her boyfriend. Next morning she found out she was 6 months pregnant.



What did the elephant say to the naked man?
How do you breathe through that thing?



What happened when the Pope went to Mount Olive?
Popeye beat the crap outta him.



I've used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.



A 3-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the bar and says:
"I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."



Boss: (to employee) - Experts say humor on the job relieves tension in this time of down-sizing, Knock, Knock.
Employee: Who's there?
Boss: Not you anymore.



What's the diff between a Rottwieler and a Poodle?
If Rotty starts humping your leg, let it finish.



Aim for the stars. But first, aim for their bodyguards.




sms joke

(21 - 40)

Two goldfish are in a tank. One says to the other, "Do you know how to drive this thing?"



What is the difference between a woman and a magnet?
Magnets have a positive side!



The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.



Q: What does a blonde owl say?

A: What, what?



WOMAN: The most efficient money reducing agent known to man-kind!



What do you call a blonde hiding in a closet?
The 1977 World Hide and Seek Champion.



Why was Phillip's girlfriend annoyed?
Coz she found out that Phillips 24 inch was a TV.



Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet?
He was looking for Pooh!



What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes?
You don't, you've told her twice already!



What's the difference between Margaret Thatcher and Edwina Currie?
One screwd the miners, the other screwed Majors



Q: What happens when a blonde gets Alzheimers disease?

A: Her IQ goes up.



Jesus saves, he shoots, HE SCORES!!



Any woman that thinks the way to a mans heart is through his stomach is aiming just a little too high.



I'm late for work because the train driver had an out of body experience and didn't come back for a day and a half.



I like Kids. But I don't think I could eat a whole one.



How many men do you need for a mafia funeral?
Only one. To slam the car boot shut.

For sale : Twin beds, one hardly used.


Funny SMS



What do you call a Lada/Skoda at the top of a hill? A miracle.



Whats the definitoin of suspicion? A nun doing pressups in a cucumber field.

No comments:

Post a Comment